Hayley Hillis and Pippa Wischer interviewed 18 people who were living long-term in caravan parks along the east coast of Australia. Raw, honest, confronting and uplifting, this 37 minute DVD shares six of the stories.
- It was scary when the creek flooded.
Noeleen, 55 and Steve, 60
- But it turned out a treefrog.
- Sometimes I can smell my mother.
Tracy Louise, 41
- Too alone to fucking die.
- They called us drunks them days.
Adam, 32 and Maree
- A lot of people didn’t want us to be together.
This DVD is available to hire at some regional libraries, and to purchase from Pippa Wischer or Hayley Hillis.
Tags: videoCategories: Documentaries, Digital Storytelling